We would like to invite you to our last live event on 28th November at 10:00-12:00 CEST.
SocialRES is ending and our partners are available for a chat on the most important topic for us: how to support the energy transition in Europe. Join us to talk about energy communities, barriers and opportunities for citizens, new business models to finance res, and much more.
- Silvia Caneva – WIP Renewables energy – Introduction to SocialRES
- Iban Lizzaralde – ESTIA – What barriers hinder citizens towards the energy transition?
- Ivan Petrov – Trinity College Dublin – What is the behavior of citizens when approaching the green transition?
- Karl Harder –Abundance Investments – How crowdfunding platforms can support citizens?
- Volker Kromrey – Lake Constance Foundation – How energy cooperatives can support citizens?
- Kathrin Anger– Adelphi – How politics is supporting the green energy transition?
The webinar will take place live and will be held in English language. Please register at the following link.